|! IMPORTANT ! This is a PopcornFX v1 page. PopcornFX v2 Unity plugin documentation can be found here
The PKFXUpdater is a package which must be imported in your project. It allows you to update your project with a PopcornFX plugin in compiled version to a sources version.
- To use the PKFXUpdater, import the package in your project.
- You must change the Asset Serialization mode to "Force Text" in the Editor Settings (Edit > Project Settings > Editor).
- Now in the Assets menu you should have "Update PopcornFX", it will prompt a window with a button "Import PopcornFX Plugin".
- Choose the location of the new plugin (must be on the same drive as your unity project).
- Your project is now updated !