HH-Editor v1.4.1 released
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to anouncements
Back to anouncements
Released 12 December 2012
- Fixed auto-update bug of version 1.4.1
- Fixed Ctrl+S that didn't work in the Fx-Editor
- Fixed a bug that caused the curve-selection buttons to disappear in the spline editor toolbar when clicked
- Fixed an infinite loop / freeze when starting the editor with the frame-limiter already activated.
- Fixed a crash when selecting a spline sampler
- Fixed the Shift+F3 bindkey to cycle backwards in the render modes
- Fixed the F2 bindkey to pause the simulation
- Fixed a refresh bug in some slider's activation status (visible in the physics evolver when changing world interaction modes)
- Fixed a display bug in the particle treeview that duplicated evolvers when they were drag&dropped
- Fixed a script performance-line-coloring bug that caused the coloring not to appear after a Ctrl+S
- Fixed flux curve not showing up in the trail spawner
- Fixed flux and stream functions being displayed twice
- Fixed style of script editor's 'find' window (Ctrl+F)
- Fixed duplications in renderer nodes
- Fixed a numeric display precision issue in the sliders
- Improved startup times.
- Improved resource registry check times.
- Improved the performance of the particle-attributes modification
- Improved light particles debug viewing & added a button to activate debug-draw of light particles.
- Forced startup window on the main monitor
- Added the atlas builder to the HH-Editor redist.
- Reworked Tags in the content browser: you can now define a list of tags per-project, and set some of them to the effects.
- Added the ability to broadcast a value in the 'float2' / 'float3' / 'float4' fields by typing a single value and hitting enter, instead of having * to enter all values one after the other, separated by commas. for example, to set a float4 to zero, just type '0', and hit enter, it will auto-expand to '0; 0; 0; 0'
- Added a garbage-can icon to each attribute as a shortcut to delete them.
- Auto-detect new projects on startup, and asks you if you want to add them.
- Revamped & improved the projects settings.
- cleaned-up resource folders in packs. moved all .hfx files from "./HBO/Entities/Particles" into "./Particles/"
- added a drop-down to control the frame limiter in the viewport toolbar
- added a 'Mute' button in the viewport toolbar, that mutes all sounds
- added fields initializers that allow quick setup of values (still work in progress)
- content browser : added Ctrl+T shortcut and right-click menu options to assign tags
- improved the handling of folders in the particle treeview, and added a timeline to visualize the layer's schedules.
- multiple fixes and tweaks in the editor interface.
- samplers & evolvers that cannot be loaded correctly are now displayed with a special error icon (they weren't displayed at all in the previous versions)
- can copy curve data from one curve (ex: evolver field) to another (ex: curve sampler)