Here is the list of known issues:
- 'Mass' property of physics evolvers in fact contained the inverse mass. now containing real mass since v184.108.40.20622
- 'Mass' property of physics evolvers showing excessive numerical instability, avoid changing it, keep Mass equal to 1.0
- Bug in compiler backend for streamed if/else statements : they shouldn't be used in particle scripts
- Update: since version 1.7, they aren't recognized anymore by the script compiler, and will result in syntax errors.
- Broken refresh of the 'Filter' field in the spectrum sampler